Notice of Right to Opt Out of “Sale”
California Residents’ Rights
A. Right to Know
We make good efforts to provide you, with access to your personal information as and when requested. You can request and receive a copy of the specific pieces of the personal information that We have collected from you in the last 12 months of making the request. You will receive the copy of your requested information electronically in a portable and technically feasible format, free of charge. This request can be made by the user twice in a period of 12 months.
We shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
f any advertiser wish to verify, correct, update the information provided, he/she may login to the portal and change under billing information tab or can raise the request under report issue.
B. Right to Delete
We retain your personal information as long as necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us to comply with our legal obligations.
If you no longer want us to use your information then you can request that we delete your personal information and close your Colombia Online account, by sending us an email at email@example.com or filling out the request form here.
Please note that if your request for the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend a Colombia Online account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that Customer from opening a new account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Because we maintain copies of personal information to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- In certain cases where deletion of your personal information is not feasible, We will implement appropriate measures to deidentify it so that it no longer associates with You.
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If collection of personal information is mandatory, we will make that clear at the point of collection so that you can make an informed decision whether to participate.
We may take 45 days from the date of receipt of request to complete your requests. However, if the nature of the requests are excessive in nature or would require significant effort then may ask for an extension of 45 days by giving a prior notice to you with the reason for the extension.
We ask individual Customers to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Do Not Sell My Info
Under CCPA, users based out of California have the right to “Opt Out” of sale of their information at any time. Please be advised that Colombia does not sell personal information for monetary consideration; however, we may share certain personal information with third parties under circumstances which might be deemed a “sale” under the California Consumer Privacy Act
Therefore, if you would like to proceed with your “Do Not Sell My Info” request, You can exercise these rights by:
- (a) Sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (b) Filling out the request form here.